This information is made in accordance with art. 13 of the 2016/679 Regulation (GDPR)v 13 of the d.lgs. N. 196/2003 (Personal data protection code) to users accessing the website www.camisana.it and is related to all personal data processed in the following ways.
The owner of the treatment
The Owner of the processing of the personal data collected is
via Praga, 12
24040 Verdellino/Zingonia (BG)
+ (39) 035-88-23-71
Among the Personal Data collected by this Site, independently or through third parties, are: Cookies; Usage data; name; surname; telephone number, company name.
Personal Data can be freely provided by you or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Site.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Site is required. If you refuse to notify them, it may be impossible for this Site to provide the Service. In cases where this Site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have concerns about what Data is required are encouraged to contact the Holder.
You take responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Site and ensures that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Holder from any liability to third parties.
How and where the collected data is processed
How to treat it
The Holder takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out through computer and/or telematics tools, in organizational ways and with logics closely related to the intended purposes. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external entities (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, which are also appointed, if necessary, responsible for the owner’s treatment. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Treatment Owner.
Legal basis for treatment
The Owner treats Personal Data relating to you if one of the following conditions is true:
- You have given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Holder may be authorized to process Personal Data without the consent of you or another of the legal bases specified below, until you opt out of such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European Personal Data Protection Legislation;
- Treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with you and/or the implementation of pre-contractual measures;
- treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Holder is subject;
- treatment is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers of which the Holder is invested;
- treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Holder or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data is processed at the owner’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a different country than your country. For more information about the location of treatment, please refer to the details section on the processing of Personal Data.
You are entitled to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as security measures taken by the Holder to protect the Data.
You can check if any of the transfers just described by reviewing the section of this document on the details of the handling of Personal Data or ask the Holder for information by contacting him at the details listed at the opening.
Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Holder and the User will be retained until the execution of that contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes attributable to the rightful interest of the Holder will be retained until that interest is fulfilled. You may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
When the treatment is based on your consent, the Holder may retain personal data for longer until that consent is revoked. In addition, the Holder may be obligated to keep Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or on the orders of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, your Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of that period the right to access, delete, rectify and the right to portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
Your Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide their Services, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Content Comment, Statistics and Contact the User.
To obtain more detailed information about the purpose of the treatment and the Personal Data that is actually relevant for each purpose, you can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Commenting on content
Comment services allow Users to make and make public their own comments regarding the content of this Site.
Users, depending on the settings decided by the Owner, can also leave the comment anonymously. In the case of the Personal Data released by the user there is the email, it could be used to send notifications of comments regarding the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments.
If a third-party feedback service is installed, it may collect traffic data for pages where the comment service is installed, even if users do not use the comment service.
Contact Form (This Site)
By filling out the contact form with your Data, you agree to use them to respond to requests for information, quote, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal data collected: last name; name; company name; email; Phone.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
This type of services allows you to make interactions with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Site.
The interactions and information acquired by this Site are in any case subject to the privacy settings of the User related to each social network.
This type of service may still collect traffic data for pages where the service is installed, even when Users are not using it.
It is recommended that you log out of the respective services to ensure that the data processed on this Site is not reconnected to your profile.
The services contained in this section allow the Treatment Owner to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to keep track of your behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and reviewing the use of this Site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and customize ads from its advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies; Usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Holder.
In particular, you have the right to:
- withdraw consent at all times. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your previously expressed Personal Data.
- object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right can be provided in the section below.
- access your Data. You are entitled to obtain information about the Data processed by the Holder, certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. You can verify that your Data is correct and request an update or correction.
- limit the treatment. When certain conditions apply, you may request to restrict the processing of your Data. In this case, the Holder will not treat the Data for any other purpose other than its retention.
- delete or remove your Personal Data. When certain conditions apply, you may request that your Data be deleted by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your Data in structured format, common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer unhindered to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is treated with automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract of which the User is a part or on contractual measures related to it.
- make a complaint. You may make a complaint to the relevant personal data protection authority or take legal action.
Details of the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers of which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Holder, the Users are entitled to oppose the treatment for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are advised that, if their data is treated for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the treatment without providing any reason. To find out if the Owner treats data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to their respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise your rights, Users may direct a request to the Holder’s contact details specified in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Learn more about treatment
Defense in court
Your Personal Data may be used by the Holder in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense of abuse in the use of this Site or the Connected Services by the User.
You state that you are aware that the Holder may be obligated to disclose the Data at the behest of the public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
Due to operating and maintenance needs, this Site and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, that is, files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Controller owner using contact details.
Responding to “Do Not Track” requests
This Site does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services you use support them, you are encouraged to review their privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Holder will re-collect your consent if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes an individual identified or identifiable, is personal.
It is the information automatically collected through this Site (also by third-party applications integrated into this Site), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting with this Site, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response , the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (good end, error, etc.) the country of origin, the browser and operating system features used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Site, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted , the parameters for the user’s operating system and computer environment.
The individual who uses this Site which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Interested.
The individual to whom Personal Data refers.
Responsible for Treatment (or Responsible)
Treatment Owner (or Owner)
The physical or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including security measures related to the operation and use of this Site. The Owner of the Treatment, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Site.
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Site as defined in its terms (if any) on this Site.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
Last modified: June 08, 2020